“I have a true passion for health and fitness. My goal is to help you achieve the very best in you. The difference between me and any other trainer is, that I work harder for you!”
With 30 years of experience, Andre Jackson is Silicon Valley’s premier personal trainer.
- A business owner, inventor, author and fitness expert that has been serving the Menlo Park community since 1997.
- A public speaker on fitness, weight loss, and low back health.
- A graduate of the University of California at Davis with a Bachelors of Science in Biology&History.
- National , California, and Bay Area drug free body building champion.
- A road and track cyclist.
- 100 mile/Century cyclist, half marathon and 10 k runner, and triathlete.
- A trainer of world and national champions, professional athletes, seniors, business executives, youth, and weekend warriors.
- A coach of cycling,running track and field, football, flexibility, agility, speed and strength.
- He works with individuals and small groups from age 10 to 87, and is sensitive and knowledgeable of a wide spectrum of health and fitness needs.
- Expert in senior fitness and health
Andre has been the Personal Trainer for several professional athletes including:
- Sherri Leonard, national natural body building champion
- David Scott, 6 time winner of the Ironman triathlon
- Brian Grant, professional basketball player for the Sacramento Kings
Along with individuals Andre has worked with several top Silicon Valley business organizations including:
- August Capital
- Sterling Stamos
- Shasta Ventures
- Panoramic Ventures
- Doll Capital
- Deutsche Bank
- Forsyth Group
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- The Boy Scouts of America
- Square 1 Bank
Andre has been featured on:
- Sacramento’s Channel 10 News
- The Sacramento Bee
- The San Jose Mercury News
- Sacramento Weekly News and Review
- Best of the Bay
- Menlo Park Chamber of Commerce